Blogger news

Home » » SELFISH AKPORS

SELFISH AKPORS




Akpos was in his new limousine when he saw a man eating grass by the roadside. He ordered his driver to stop and he dash out to investigate. 

"why are you eating grass?" he asked the man. 
" I don'thave any money for food," the poor man replied. "oh, please come to my house!" 
"But sir, I have a wife and four children....
" Bring them along!" Akpos said.
They all climbed into the limousine. As they were going, the poor fellowsaid: 
"Sir, you are too kind. Thank you fortaking all of us in."
Akpos replied, 
"No, udon't understand. The grass at my house is overfive feet tall it will be enough for all of your family members". 


One Word for Akpos?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS