Blogger news

Home » » ARGUMENT BETWEEN TWO TEACHERS

ARGUMENT BETWEEN TWO TEACHERS



Two teachers were arguing in the class and the students were watching.Others teachers were
trooping in one after the other.

ENGLISH TEACHER: What a pugnacious and combatant fight teachers maneuverating
themselves in the presence of their pupils. 

CHEMISTRY TEACHER: Stop this now or I'll balance your equation with acid and base.
MATHS TEACHER: please please stop before I divide and subtract your names from our teachers' list.

CRK TEACHER:Oh God of Nazareth,forgive themcos they do not know what they are doing.

ECONOMICS TEACHER: What a human behavior,I'll draw a scale of preference to know who's at fault. 

MUSIC TEACHER: Stop! Both of you lack voices to win an argument, your phonet is voiceless, your treble,and your auto lack vocal sound.

HISTORY TEACHER: oh my God of century 2013 I'll compare this fight with that of Iran and Iraq.

BIOLOGY TEACHER: What a shame between these two species of Homosapiens.The knot of your Medula Oblongata is loosing I must get a Spanner to stop this Osmosis

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Recommend us on Google Plus
Subscribe me on RSS